By joining the PTO, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
By joining the PTSO, you help us support New Tech High @ Coppell.
The PTSO helps support the NTH@C community by:
- Publishing a monthly newsletter to help keep parents informed
- Providing "gifts to school". These are requests from NTH@C for items not covered in school budgets, but help all kids extend their learning. Some items purchased in past years include probes for physics/chemistry courses, forensics equipment, class sets of textbooks, photography equipment, and AP study guides.
- Sponsors "Shattered Dreams" a "don't drink and drive" program
- Coordinating many events during the school year to encourage and support learners and families
Membership is only $15 per family!
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You but you are welcome to attend our meetings.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTSO is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.
WHAT IF I WANT TO VOLUNTEER?
- We would love to have your help! Check our volunteer opportunities to learn more.
Click Here for Volunteer Opportunities
- Monday, April 3
- Wednesday, April 5
- Friday, April 7
- Monday, April 10
- Monday, May 1
- Friday, May 26
- Saturday, May 27